Take Care Utah’s Volunteer Network focuses on raising awareness about Take Care Utah in the community at various events across the valley. While most of our volunteers come through the Bennion Center at the University of Utah, we are open to discussing volunteer opportunities with anyone interested.
We partner with many different organizations and communities that are interested in receiving our assistance. We are always anxious to partner with more organizations and welcome all volunteers with a desire to learn and help. UHPP will provide all the training and tools you need to be effective in helping connect people to health care.
From volunteering with us we can promise you the following:
- You will gain a greater understanding of the Medicaid and general social services application process in the state of Utah.
- You will learn and understand the Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as Obamacare.
- You will see and discover new areas and a rich diverse population in Salt Lake County by having direct contact with underserved populations.
- You will have a meaningful experience that will amplify your view and understanding of the needs of our community.
- Upon successful completion of the volunteership, we will be happy to provide letters of recommendation.
For more information and/or to become a volunteer with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.